NEW! Bark & Whiskers Eye Support for Cats & Dogs is now 162g and lasts 180 days for cats and toy breed dogs of < 6.3kg. Jar will last 45 days for dogs weighing 22.7kg to 35.9kg.
Your pet’s eyes are among his most precious – and complex – organs. He depends on them for normal, healthy mobility and interaction with his people. Providing your pet with plenty of antioxidant support helps promote optimal vision and eye health.
Eye tissues are especially sensitive to oxidative stress from free radical damage, and antioxidants play an important role in fighting free radicals in your pet’s body.
We’ve put together a carefully formulated blend of antioxidants targeted for optimal vision and eye health. Bark & Whiskers™ Eye Support is rich in powerful antioxidants:
- Astaxanthin – Sourced from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, one of the most bioavailable natural sources of astaxanthin. Ours is made with a special non-toxic CO2 extraction method that yields a pure, top-quality product with exceptional concentration levels.
- Zeaxanthin – Sourced from marigold flowers, not synthetic
- Bilberry – A fruit similar to blueberry that is loaded with antioxidant anthocyanins.
- Lutein – A naturally-occurring carotenoid with the power to fight free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Vitamins C and E – Have natural antioxidant properties
- Combined in a natural liver-flavored powder that’s easy to administer to your pet, Bark & Whiskers™ Eye Support doesn’t require refrigeration.
Help protect one of your pet’s most precious and complex organs so you can enjoy years of active companionship together. Help her enjoy the benefits of vibrant, healthy vision, and order Bark & Whiskers™ Eye Support today.
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.