*** Special donation price exclusively for MCDS ***
Altimate Pet Potty Pads Pee Pad
- Place the potty pad with the quilted side up in a designated area ( pee tray / floor ) so that your pet will be able to start using.
- Try to encourage your pet to go to the potty pad on a regular basis. When it is time, walk your pet over to the pad and use whatever command that feels natural (i.e. ""Go potty!"", ""Do the business!"").
- When your pet successfully uses the pad, it is vital to reward your pet with positive reinforcement and even small rewards. By doing this consistently, your pet will link this behavior with praise and will be more inclined to make the behavior a ritual.
- It may take a few days or even weeks before your pet becomes comfortable using the potty pad regularly. However with consistent training schedules and rewards, this method has a very high success rate.
- S - 33cm x 45cm (180 pads)
- M - 45cm x 60cm (100 pads)
- L - 60cm x 90cm (50 pads)