Pet Grass are easy to grow and harvest. However, plant growth varies according to the amount of sunlight, water and care the plants are getting. Below are the steps that are applicable to Pet Grass.
- Step 1 - Pour the growing medium evenly onto sowing tray to 1cm height. Add water until medium is moist.
- Step 2 - Sow enough seeds to cover the surface of medium. Tips - For pea, sunflower and wheatgrass, soak in water for 12 hours before sowing for faster germination.
- Step 3 - Pour medium sparingly to cover the seeds.
- Step 4 - Keep the medium moist. Water or mist daily. Tip - Over-watering will cause rotting and affect vegetable growth.
- Step 5 - Place the kit indoors or outdoors, catching few hours of sunlight daily. Keep kit away from direct rain.
- Step 6 - For Pet Grass, you can leave the entire tray for your pets to eat or snip and add some to their daily diet.
Kit includes : 2x growing trays, specially blended growing medium, grains and seeds, growing instructions.