A delicious addition to ZIWI® Peak's cat foods, NEW Kahawai features whole, wild & sustainably caught Kahawai from the plentiful waters of beautiful New Zealand. Kahawai (pronounced: ka-ha-why) is a muscular fish, named by New Zealand’s indigenous Maori people. Its name means brave or strong and is guaranteed to keep cats healthy and strong. Perfect for food sensitive orselective cats, our Kahawai Recipe is pure and delicious. Brimming with nutrition, Kahawai’s rich coloured flesh is bursting with lean protein, omega-3 and vitamin A, D & B vitamins. Crafted with nutrient-rich New Zealand green mussels, and topped with nourishing broth, this delicious wet recipe is pure goodness, and nothing more. Made without high glycaemic carbohydrates, like potato, grain and tapioca starch, and free from legumes and artificial binders. Made for peak nutrition, our Kahawai recipe is a perfect choice for cats of all life stages.
- 97% Whole Fish, Broth & New Zealand green mussels
- Highly palatable
- The Kahawai flesh is medium in colour with firm texture
- Wild-caught and sustainable–Kahawai is abundant throughout NZ waters and is the 2nd most caught fish in New Zealand
- Single protein–great for allergy issues or elimination diets
- 3% New Zealand Green Mussels-Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- Packed full of essential Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA), Vitamin A, D & B vitamins.
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums
- Gluten free, low allergen, high protein, low fat
- NO artificial ingredients, NO hormones, NO colouring and NO chemicals