- Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient - Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
- Double berry blend - Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Chia Seeds - Providing 3x more Omega 3 than Salmon while promoting lustrous furcoat
- Taurine to prevent further retinal and immune degeneration
- Added Coconut Oil, to help cats to effectively manage hairball issues
- NO Wheat, Soy and Corn
Value for money in terms of printed ingredients. But must use up asap as once packaging is opened n oxygen sips in, quality will start to degrade.
This has been my go-to dry food for quite a long time, as most of my picky community cats like it. Not grain-free, but the ingredients list is still good on the whole i.e. no nasties or questionable additives. I like to sprinkle these kibbles on top of complementary wet food for a vitamin boost.
My cats have been eating this for couple of years. I usually Alternate between salmon and chicken flavour. The big pack is more value for money.
Hv been buying this brand for years now. My cats prefer the salmon flavour over the chicken one. Buying the big pack is cheaper too.
My cats love both the chicken and salmon flavour.