A complete diet for large psittacines which's diverse particle sizes provides enrichment to the birds. This diet is specially formulated for non-breeding birds (young birds after first molt up to breeding age & for birds kept in non-breeding situations).
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated with balanced nutrition - Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
- Nutritionally Complete - Requires no mixing or supplementation.
- Multi-sized extruded form - Varying particles provide enrichment. Extruded form prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
- Better than pellets - Less fines and increased digestibility.
- Better than seeds - Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
- Reduced diet preparation - Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
- Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items - Can include up to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Natural sources of pigments, and antioxidants
Product Form: Extruded feed: 3 particle sizes.
Product Size: 3 lb. resealable poly bag.