SYMBIOSIS OF 3 LIVE AND ACTIVE PROBIOTICS FROM JAPAN
Enterococcus faecium T-110
This lactic acid bacteria proliferates actively through the symbiotic action with Bacillus mesentericus TO-A and Clostridium butyricum TO-A yield lactic acid that inhibits the growth of harmful microorganism.
This butyric acid bacteria proliferates actively through the symbiotic action with Enterococcus faecium T-110 to yield short-chain acid and acetic acid which decrease the intestinal pH and inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms
Bacillus mesentericus TO-A
This amylolytic acid bacteria, forming spores, produces an amylolytic wnzyme and protease to activate the proliferation of Enterococcus faecium T-110
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PROBIOTICS AND PREBIOTICS
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system due to food intolerance, stress, illnesses or medications (e.g. antibiotics);
- Stimulate digestion for better absorption of essential nutrients;
- Increase the absorption of essential minerals (e.g. Calcium);
- Promote the growth of natural microflora (e.g. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus);
- Inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms and protect against infections;
- Support optimal intestinal functions;
- Relieve of digestive discomforts (e.g. constipation, irritable bowel syndrome) and decrease the duration of diarrhoea;
- Enhance body's natural immune system;
- Reduce blood lipid and cholesterol levels;
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer;
- Support the control of glucose;
- Reduce faecal odour.
Recommended by our Vet. Been using for few months already, overall is good.
Delivery was FAST!