Flea & Tick Chewables For Large Dog (25 - 50kg)
NEXGARD Tick Chewables is a brand new, revolutionary flea and tick preventative from the makers of Frontline, the #1 choice of veterinarians. It's the first flea and tick killer of its kind because it comes in a yummy, beef-flavored soft chew that protects your dog from a flea and tick infestation for a full 30 days. That means, you don't have to worry anymore about messy topicals, or accidentally washing your dogs preventative off while bathing!
Also, it can be taken alongside your dog's heartworm medication, without interruption. NexGard keeps your pet protected from adult fleas by killing them before they have a chance to lay eggs, which reduces the possibility of a flea infestation. Plus, it kills the American dog tick, which decreases the risk of your pet developing a deadly tick-borne disease.
Available in 3 tablets or 6 tablets
- The fast-acting formulation is safe and effective for a full 30 days.
- First-ever flea and tick preventative from the makers of Frontline that comes in a tasty beef-flavored chew
- No more messy topical preventatives, and no more worrying about washing off your dog's flea protection
- Safe, effective, FDA-approved, and lasts for 30 days
- Can be taken alongside heartworm medication
How it Works:
NexGard contains a brand new ingredient not used in any other flea and tick protection. Afoxolaner, the ingredient in NexGard, works by absorbing rapidly and safely into your pet's bloodstream and causes uncontrolled activity the flea's and tick's central nervous system, which causes death. Afoxolaner is slowly excreted through your pet's metabolism, which allows NexGard to continue to provide effective treatment for a full 30 days. This means amazing protection in a tasty morsel! NexGard is a prescription-only medication, so talk to your vet.
- Kills fleas & ticks - NexGard is the first oral product that kills fleas, deadly Paralysis ticks, Brown Dog ticks, and bush ticks on dogs for a full month?
- One chew once a month - No more complicated treatments or confusing instructions - just one chew, once a month for year-round protection fleas and tics
- Tasty chew
HOW TO ADMINISTER NEXGARD
- Separate a single dose at the perforation
- Find the arrow in the arrow in the corer
- Peel back the foil backing
- Give your dog the chew to eat
- Repeat every month
NexGard is for use in dogs only. The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lethargy, and lack of appetite.
The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.