The NUGI Plus Pee Tray with Pee Pad is the solution for pet owners who have been frustrated because their puppy tracks all over the house after using a conventional pee pad. This creates odors and mess that have to be cleaned up, but not with NUGI Plus. The urine is absorbed in a lower area of the NUGI Pad and your dog won't be able to shred it because it has a locking knob.
- Replace the new pad every 50-60 days.
- It depends on how often your dogs uses the pad and how often you clean it.
- Don't tear NUGI-PAD out. Just use it as it is.
- Don't use strong detergent when you wash the NUGI-PAD.
- Ignore a little bit of pee smell, it attracts your dog to come to use NUGI-PLUS.
- Keep out of the heat.